Thursday, June 6, 2013

Interview with Markus Frind, Founder and CEO of Plenty of Fish

I was very excited to get to interview Markus Frind, Founder and CEO of Plenty of Fish this week.  Having used his website (and having met my husband there) I welcomed the opportunity to ask him about what prompted his email to all of his subscribers.  He wrote to them all to announce plans to eliminate the hooker-uppers on his site and make it easier for those who want real relationships.  He had some very interesting things to say!

I tend to gain and lose momentum with my writing as life, kids and job can be consuming at times.  And if I'm not in a great frame of mind, it always shows in what I write, which adds another layer of procrastination.  So when opportunities like this interview present themselves, I feel energized and I gain a new sense of motivation and momentum.

I have another article in the works and ideas for one or two more.  So keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment